1. The Company Famous Clothes collects personal data concerning the Members communicated by them at the Site. The Company Famous Clothes commits not to disclose those data to third parties. Those data are confidential and shall only be used by its internal departments for the processing of Orders, or to enhance and personalize the communication, for instance by informative mail/e-mail, as well as within the context of the personalization of the Site according to the Members' recorded preferences.
2. As a result, the Company Famous Clothes does not sell, commercialize nor sent to third parties the Members' related information. In case of assignment or use by third parties of personal data, the Company Famous Clothes commits to inform the Member in advance, in order to allow him to exercise his opposition right. The Company Famous Clothes may also provide consolidated statistics, concerning its Members, sales, exchanges structures and information at the Site, to trustworthy third parties. However, those statistics shall not contain any personal data. The present Article shall not, however, be construed as preventing the assignment or business transfer to third parties.
3. Pursuant to the European and National legal provisions which are applicable to the General Conditions (1), the Member may exercise his right of access to the filing system and his right to rectify the personal data concerning him, by accessing the section "Personal Data" under the heading "My account". He may exercise his right of deletion of the personal data concerning him by accessing, at the Site, the heading "Contact" and selecting " I wish to renounce my membership" (the Member must indicate his e-mail address, surname, first name and postal address), or by sending a letter to : Snapstore, 15 Avenue Arianelaan, 1200 Bruxelles, Belgique. Moreover, pursuant to the same provisions, the processing of personal data collected at the Site has been notified to the Commission for the protection of the privacy. The Company Famous Clothes is registered as the controller of the personal data processing (number HM003000468). Within the company, the person responsible for the personal data processing and for answering the Members' inquiries on that subject is Geoffroy Bauer, email@example.com.
4. The Site uses "cookies". Cookies are small text files transferred to the User's hard-disk. They aim at tracking the Member's previous Site usage. Furthermore, cookies are used by the Company Famous Clothes to personalize the service offered to the Member. The Member has the possibility to configure his browser to reject cookies. By doing so, he chooses the opportunity to personalize the service offered by the Company Famous Clothes.
5. Certain web pages of the Site may contain electronic images or "web buoys", allowing counting the number of the page visitors. Those web buoys may be used with some of the partners of the Company Famous Clothes, for instance to measure and improve the efficiency of certain actions. The information obtained through those buoys simply allows compiling statistics related to the frequenting of certain pages of the Site, in order to better serve Members.
(1) The Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 October 1995 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and the national transposition laws (Belgian Act dd. 8 December 1992 Act on Privacy Protection in relation to the Processing of Personal Data, the Luxemburg Act of 2 August 2002 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the Netherlands Act of 03 July 2000 on the protection of personal data).